Maybe she clicked with me / YMMV thing? After waking up one morning with a major craving, I deviated from my norm and decided to see this bombshell whose pics I'd been lusting after for months but was hesitant to pull the plug. Smitten I am! Given the reviews already available I am not going into a detail account of our rendezvous. Her pics piqued my interest and after reading yesterday's review and a few others she was quickly moved to the top of my TDL. Through I had a very small window which was advised when and where she would be working next. Jumped all over it and had her contact to reserve the time slot to meet my schedule. I saw her and just had to write down this review as soon as I came back. Her massage was as good as any I've had from an RMT and it's clear she takes pride in delivering an excellent massage. I have not even gotten to the skills department yet. She gets totally into it, and not mechanical at all. I would definitely repeat with her next time I'm in there. I'll be the first to admit, I have not written a review in a LONG time. Have become more of a lurker on here and that's only because I make appointments to see girls who are already very well reviewed on this board from trust members and there would really be no point in me posting yet another review repeating what many have already said in their threads. She’s hot and sexy and delivers in spades. A true GND with that great combination of skill and passion. I recently had the pleasure of seeing her, and I have to say it was hands down the best overall massage therapist experience I have had to date. The pics in the ad are definitely her as she was wearing that exact same outfit when I saw her. 617-663-8792 ... more >