Her rate is too low for a lady of her quality IMO. With that kind of pampering of the sensual way she give herself, of the wide range of things she does. I was left with a satisfying relaxation which I haven't experienced in a while. The whole experience was great. I enjoyed her company very much. She laughed a lot at my jokes. She is so sweet too, she couldn't apologize enough for the delay. I don't know whether she has a no review policy but I have to say that she's hot. She's hot as in if you saw her on the street, you might just do a 180 just to get a better look, but amazingly she's also the kind of girl you'd bring home to meet your mom, and your mom would fall in love with her. Massage was great. Very thorough and professional. She made great eye contact, and smiled and giggled when I told her how hot she was. Don’t know if at my age my heart can take all of this action so I might stick to massages but she was definitely worth the visit. Not a clock watcher, and fantastic attitude towards the session overall. One classy looking girl. Was completely attentive and focused on delivering an exceptionally satisfying experience. She's very friendly and I was at ease right off the bat. She is very nice to look at, pretty face, toned figure; great overall package IMO. She’s hot and sexy and delivers in spades. A true GND with that great combination of skill and passion. I felt like a young guy with a new girlfriend just relaxing with no worries. The view was gorgeous and she was amazing and very nice. 617-465-6535 ... more >