She is a hot girl. Her face is incredibly pretty, her lips are amazing and her smile is hypnotizing. She's just too good and way too sexy I must repeat. I had a sense that she recognized me and somehow she looked even better than before with those seductive eyes. I thought she looked amazing. Wish I had the time to plan and make it to town more often to widen my choices of providers. This is the only massage therapist I thought about days after seeing because she has made the session amazing and I'm left with the feeling it will be even better next time. She's also just a total sweetheart to top it all off. These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. She was really nice, down to earth and provided good service so I was a happy camper. I find her to be very attractive and this is truly a case of a woman who looks even better than her pictures. She walked into the room right on time and then and there I knew there were going to be many more visits. WOW is she stunning and sensual in person. I mean her pictures are striking, but I have experienced so many first meetings that so often comes with a tiny bit of let down when compared to photos and online personalities. But not with this one nothing but OMG went through my head. When a girl starts out by doing this, you just know that it is going to be a very special session. She mentioned plans to take a bit of time off next week, but has always responded quickly to my texts. She was just as hot as her pictures, and she looked great! 617-362-8370 ... more >