Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. I was extremely impressed that she tried everything in her powers to help make sure I left happy. Definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the time and nothing was rushed. An absolutely perfect time. I think she may had make up artist training and it shows, her make up was done perfectly. I checked this web site, and there is this new girl. I took a shower and came back to the room, she asked if I'd like a massage. As others have mentioned earlier, she is a girl you can connect with almost immediately. Maybe it's her demeanour not sure what it is, but I've never felt more welcomed by a massage therapist. I felt like a young guy with a new girlfriend just relaxing with no worries. I am ready to report on my most recent romantic interlude. She is very beautiful in a genuine kind of way, like the pretty girl next door that you dream about. To top if off, she has a great body with a superb bum. Of course since it was rush hour what should have been a 20 minute drive ended up being 45 minutes which resulted in having to shorten to a half hour rendezvous. I felt like a young guy with a new girlfriend just relaxing with no worries. 617-207-7212 ... more >