My bad, and for all you critics out there, go ahead and slam me with the NEWBIE label. But before you do, consider that anyone who has ever met her would reassure you that I didn't steer you wrong there, so please consider this another real and honest review. I was very impressed with her looks - her photos don't do her justice and she was wearing a very tempting skirt and push up bra. Throughout the entire session she was smiling and bouncing around. Greeted me at the door with a hug and kiss before I even had my shoes off. Heaven. I knew then that I was in for a wild ride. No rush whatsoever and she was laid back chill and sexy from start to finish. I could have stayed for days. She is a pleasure, and I see why she was rated the best of the rest in the area. Everything I could have hoped for and there was never a glance at the time or the phone. She is a classy girl, and could write a book on what customer service truly means. I do intend to see her again. I have not even gotten to the skills department yet. Sometime last week I was in the mood for a nice massage and decided to look through the availabilities. My regular was just about all booked up, so I was pleasantly surprised to find she was available at the time I had requested. To say that I was very pleased with her connection and passion with me would be an understatement. Maybe it was the stars that night, maybe it was because I found her to be very sexy and hot, maybe it was because she felt and said the same. I had a brain cramp and struggled to find the location despite having been in the area before .. duh ! Anyway, when I finally made my way up there stood a very pretty girl with a beautiful smile. Facially she is more then GND pretty IMO. Has beautiful eyes to boot. Hot is an accurate description and usually really MCOT. That said, beauty comes in many forms and conversation was so easy it was like meeting an old friend. I pre-booked a 1hr session via txt last week and everything went smoothly. On the day of, I received a text asking me to confirm our appt which I gladly did. She opened the door in the sexy outfit she wears in several of her pics. 616-589-8649 ... more >