The pictures on the website are accurate as is her description. No rush whatsoever and she was laid back chill and sexy from start to finish. Door opens and I am greeted by this gorgeous girl. Location was extremely easy to find and very upscale. Her tummy and bum are as cute as ever and looks like she keeps fit by jogging. However, I am not a typical demographic on this board as I would say Im a little older than the average Joe. She kind of reminded me of that other girl from here, great chick great service and physically just what I wanted. She reminded my of the sexy tanned chicks who you would find in clubs. I noticed that the website was down but she still had an ad on here. I decided to call the place. Sometime last week I was in the mood for a nice massage and decided to look through the availabilities. My regular was just about all booked up, so I was pleasantly surprised to find she was available at the time I had requested. She is very pretty with beautiful eyes as one of the big assets. Knocked on the door and came in and was not disappointed. 616-369-1089 ... more >