Throughout she was friendly, tried to please, and was nice to talk to and fun to be with. On the phone she was very polite and helpful. I went to the appointed location on time, which was clean and very nice. She genuinely looks and sounds like she is into what she does. I've been meaning to meet up with her ever since I first saw her pics on this site. Location was clean and cool, easy parking, drive out wasn't too bad from there. The high heels and the dress put her “assets” at full value. The view was just spectacular. For those wondering about looks, yes her photos are accurate. She has a nice body, and lovely tits. She is young and pretty in a GND kind of way (which is my preference anyway). I'd say her advertised age is correct and an accurate list of services is offered. First I thought she was Latina. Rating? is there a chart high enough to fit this rating? The whole experience was great. I enjoyed her company very much. She laughed a lot at my jokes. When I got there, I was surprised how pretty and sweet she is. 615-861-7874 ... more >