The way she makes you feel makes her look incredibly beautiful by the time she has her way with you. She seemed quite pleasant on the phone with a cute girly voice. She was dressed exactly like in her pictures and even satiated my request for specifically revealing poses as we chitchatted to get to know each other. It was fantastic in every way. The pics are quite accurate yet do not fully portray just how sexy she is in person. I arrived at her location and I'm greeted by this cute lady wearing a nice set of panties. Given the pics I went and wasn’t disappointed when she opened the door. She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. I was extremely impressed that she tried everything in her powers to help make sure I left happy. She is my FAVORITE massage therapist of all time, and in my area she has no competition. I have never had an ATF, but I think I do now! She gives the best massage in the business hands down, her touch is amazing. 615-729-4516 ... more >