She did something with her hands which really got me going and I was more excited than I usually am. She is very bubbly, enthusiastic and a joy to engage with. The chat can sometimes be a bit awkward and guarded - on both sides. But I found her to be straightforward and open. A very refreshing and nice way to start. It was a challenge for me to maintain the balance between keeping my mind on the conversation and just breaking down and staring at every inch of her body. I don't usually write reviews but I decided to today since I have been creating a huge TDL of girls based on everyone's reviews on this board. Based on excellent reviews from experienced massage seekers on this board, I decided to see her before I went on my trip last month. I am glad I did. I had a sense that she recognized me and somehow she looked even better than before with those seductive eyes. I thought she looked amazing. Suffice it to say, my experience with her could only be described as the ultimate experience. She is beautiful with a rock solid killer body and a butt to die for. Loved her great no-rush attitude and some great conversation. I would never hesitate to spend time with her again. Just think I may have never seen her if I had not been left out in the cold by another provider. I wasn't going to pass that up. She greeted me with a nice hug and she came across as very affectionate and touchy feely which I like, felt much like meeting a DDG lady. She is gorgeous, young looking, her pictures aren't altered at all - she looks exactly like her pictures... pure heaven! In terms of the companionship, she was fantastic! Very attentive and at the same time lets me know what she liked. Non-stop fun from the second I stepped in until I left and everything I could want/expect/hope for from a companion was there to discover and savour. Everyone should have qualities about themselves that are attractive to such beautiful and wonderful women. 615-657-4338 ... more >