It was just one of those session where everything was clicking. So rare for me on a first encounter. One thing I love about this is the potential for variety. She is confident and knows how to show off her body in sensual ways. I swear I just wanted to bite that ass all night just my perfect size. Her pics are real (she wore the sexy one for me before) and the body is awesome. Boy oh boy, I am still at a loss for words about how to explain this one. Ill try my best so excuse me if I miss a few things, I am still somewhat new to this. Door opens and I am greeted by this gorgeous girl. I had a sense that she recognized me and somehow she looked even better than before with those seductive eyes. I thought she looked amazing. I am always too lazy to write up reviews (which is kind of wrong) since a lot of you guys have been great on here with your recommendations. She is very cute and that body, wow!! She has the curves of a model. She makes you feel like a king, greeting you in a nice dress and giving you a captivating smile showing off her warm personality. We chatted a bit as she knew I was still nervous and then the fun began. All I can say is that she's everything that has been stated...you will feel like you have been with a wild girlfriend. I believe that the location is the first part to create great ambiance which usually translates into the beginning of a great session. She is truly a gem. 615-640-5438 ... more >