Contacted her though phone 1st and txt messages after. Easy set up. Sweet voice that just got my juices flowing. Had a appointment set before I left home and when I got to town I thought I hit the jackpot and booked for the evening, a lady who is very well reviewed and very popular here on these forums. Having heard amazing things about all of her exploits and her drive on here I decided I needed all my strength to keep up with her. We really had a lot of very unrushed fun together. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again. Very sensual teasing that made my entire body quiver with ecstasy. Girl is simply amazing. Fantastic provider who knows just what to do to put a smile on your face. This lady is a lot of fun, great personalty loves to laugh and play around. She is beautiful in body, spirit and thoroughly enjoys her encounters making certain that you do, as well. Contacted her though phone 1st and txt messages after. Easy set up. Sweet voice that just got my juices flowing. I really hope this lady can maintain that attitude and level of enthusiasm for her clients because I find it makes such a huge difference to the overall experience. She is a sexy looking massage therapist with a bit of a party girl vibe/style. Nice body, and a very cute bum. She can be shy at times but listens to directions very well and is all about pleasing. Had a chance to see her recently for an hour, and it was definitely worth it. I have this thing for that girl next door look. When she opened the door all I could think was "jackpot!" As I was getting ready to get up, she pulled me close to snuggle and encouraged me to explore her body some more. 615-640-1708 ... more >