Pics and stats are accurate - she's a very pretty lady with sweet disposition and soft smile. I got back from the session with her and thought I would write a review, because she deserved it. She is at least a 9 on my personal Richter scale, and next time I hope to take the full cruise and I have the feeling that it could well be a chart topping earth moving 10! For full disclosure purposes, I love woman with her looks. She is very friendly and talkative. I am always too lazy to write up reviews (which is kind of wrong) since a lot of you guys have been great on here with your recommendations. Arrived for the session and it was one of those great moments when your expectations are exceeded. Pics on the site are accurate but she is quite beautiful facially with gorgeous eyes. From a physique standpoint, I actually thought she looked tighter in person. Amazing legs with nice muscle tone, fantastic shapely but firm butt. All in all another great time with a beautiful lady. Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". She gets totally into it, and not mechanical at all. Pics are of her, and I would say are 100 percent accurate. Nice body, and a very cute bum. 615-606-7808 ... more >