Pics and stats are accurate - she's a very pretty lady with sweet disposition and soft smile. She opened the door in the sexy outfit she wears in several of her pics. I met up with her last week and I had a great time with her. She is a hot girl. Her face is incredibly pretty, her lips are amazing and her smile is hypnotizing. Her reputation based on a few reviews here is accurate. She is definitely one of the next rising stars! Girl has some nice GND looks to go with a fit and trim body. Not quite a spinner, but healthy and well proportioned (her pics are genuine). Cute and bubbly, she was very friendly and welcoming. Top marks for personality and attitude, she really knows how to make you feel comfortable. Making a connection with her was smooth and natural. I'm telling you she has nice tits and one of the best asses I've seen in a while. I really hope this lady can maintain that attitude and level of enthusiasm for her clients because I find it makes such a huge difference to the overall experience. Her eyes generate loveliness, and she has a great genuine smile that she offers up freely through the session. I saw her recently at her new location across town. Wow! For those of you who really enjoy spending time in a nicely decorated and superbly clean place, you will be readily impressed. Wow, I am so glad to have found her. I'm truly smitten. Since I think went a bit overtime, she was patient so I gave a nice tip. She greeted me with a nice hug and she came across as very affectionate and touchy feely which I like, felt much like meeting a DDG lady. 615-569-0918 ... more >