She has a great personality and for some reason we had a pretty good connection. She's very friendly and I was at ease right off the bat. She is very nice to look at, pretty face, toned figure; great overall package IMO. Having never seen her before I had no idea what I was in store for. What I got was a gorgeous young lady that was full of energy and came armed with a fantastic sense of humour. Within mere seconds I had this girl laughing and the fun experience for both of us never stopped. We really seemed to have a good connection. I really can't say anything negative about this girl. She is sexy, sweet...oh...! Parked my car in the back and entered through the front door. Got to the location a few minutes early. Texted to let her know I was there. Near the scheduled time, I get the call with the info. Facially I found her attractive, I would say she is well above average. I am always too lazy to write up reviews (which is kind of wrong) since a lot of you guys have been great on here with your recommendations. We ventured into the room. She unwrapped the towel and the stream of compliments has started. She is not shy per se, just a little tentative until you could ease her into speaking freely. She is definitely not a clock watcher and maintained very friendly attitude throughout the session. I told her that I was going to say that she looked like a certain actress in my review and she said she gets that a lot. 615-437-0177 ... more >