I'm glad I met this little temptress. She's quite attractive, how attractive you ask? Well, my gaze was drawn to a pair of sexy legs walking down the hall, her hair over her neck and graceful shoulders, maybe she felt my stare because she looked back with a wicked smile. I hopped in the shower and hurried back (because I felt really cold after I got out of the shower), where she was waiting. Girl is truly a gem. I am hesitant posting a positive review as she is my hidden secret. But if you want a genuine experience look no further. Especially when you spend a bit more time with her. Someone mentioned in the other review, think of her as the office girl that you lusted after. That's her. Now think of her as your girlfriend that you haven't seen in three months. That's the experience. She actually reminded me of a neighbour's daughter from my high school days. I really hope this lady can maintain that attitude and level of enthusiasm for her clients because I find it makes such a huge difference to the overall experience. There is something to say when a woman starts small talk to get acquainted with you. There is no better feeling. No rush as I was stimulated both by her hands and her mind. She is a very passionate and if you have chemistry you'll have a great time with her. She gets totally into it, and not mechanical at all. I've been meaning to meet up with her ever since I first saw her pics on this site. I've seen her ad before so I knew it would be a good session. It turned out to be an incredible session. Definitely a repeat, as the massage was pretty hot, and her body is fantastic! Seen her for 1/2hr appt. Pics in her ads are definitely her. Love her shapely body and awesome ass. What blew me away was her personality as she made me feel great. 989-323-5990 ... more >