We went back and forth and she was really great, with a great attitude and answered all my questions. She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. Only saw her twice but I remember her beautiful face to this day. Nice body, and a very cute bum. It was completely mind blowing! Her reputation based on a few reviews here is accurate. She is definitely one of the next rising stars! Girl has some nice GND looks to go with a fit and trim body. Not quite a spinner, but healthy and well proportioned (her pics are genuine). Cute and bubbly, she was very friendly and welcoming. Top marks for personality and attitude, she really knows how to make you feel comfortable. Making a connection with her was smooth and natural. I had something lined up for the morning but I realized I needed to get work related matters cleared away before Iím gone so I had to cancel someone Iíve been dying to see. Ugh. Decided to try my luck and see whoís available and the website hit me with this cute babe. The session cemented ATF status for me, and it took me several minutes to recover enough to get up to the bathroom after the conclusion. She is so sweet too, she couldn't apologize enough for the delay. Being thoroughly adept through experience with such comments I smile knowingly. I replied to an earlier thread about this, I completely concur with what was said and my experience is very similar, I always search for new ladies. Given that I didn't see the pictures beforehand I was pleasantly surprised. I arrived, got in knocked on the door and a beautiful girl opens the door. 614-922-8257 ... more >