I will definitely repeat, most likely next week. Best bang for a buck for sure. Given her amazing face and body I would definitely make another appointment with her! Guys, she's the real deal. I was a little nervous but she was worth every penny. A beautiful girl greeted me with a big smile. And the way her eyes lit up when she saw me, I almost turned around to see who she was looking at, certainly not at me? This lady exudes the confidence of that sexy/cute/hot/popular sorority girl that every guy on campus wants to date and every girl wants as a best friend. She has a sunny disposition and loves to laugh and smile. She is very cute and that body, wow!! She has the curves of a model. I think she was mentioned in a thread somewhere before, but not specifically reviewed, apart from the news yesterday of me coming back, so I am willing to shed some light into this. The location was fantastic, parking was great, and from an admin perspective everything was brilliant. Saw her few days ago. It was a last minute decision which is usually the way it has to be with me. I asked to use the bathroom, came out and then it was the fun started. Her tummy is beautiful. Her entire skin is incredibly soft to the touch. I could have stayed with her for hours just rubbing that soft skin. She is beautiful, has a spectacular body and incredibly soft smooth skin. That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. 614-896-5294 ... more >