I called the number and she answered and we had a delightful and risqué conversation. To quickly sum her up, I had a good time, she's eager to please. Some idle chit chat with a lot of laughs while we were talking about my party the night before; Overall, real nice girl, pretty, sweet and accommodating, a very positive experience. I mean, she is something out of Rio Di Jinero! Arrived for the session and it was one of those great moments when your expectations are exceeded. Pics on the site are accurate but she is quite beautiful facially with gorgeous eyes. From a physique standpoint, I actually thought she looked tighter in person. Amazing legs with nice muscle tone, fantastic shapely but firm butt. We chatted for a few minutes and then I was off, and in search of a cold drink. But guys, don't wait for new pictures, book her immediately and be totally surprised when you meet her in person - that's part of the excitement for me - she is stunningly beautiful. Trust me these are definitely her pictures but you have to see her in person. I recently had the pleasure of seeing her, and I have to say it was hands down the best overall massage therapist experience I have had to date. Her lipstick and sexy looking face bear a passing resemblance to my boss' young attractive wife. By the time I left, I thought she was beautiful, with an expressive face - and as the other review noted, gorgeous natural breasts. For those into details on looks, nice stomach, very nice legs, not too skinny, but toned and shapely, nice shapely butt, and an absolutely beautiful smile. She is by far the hottest girl I have ever seen, and I have seen upwards of 300+ ladies. She fits right in with girls in fashion magazines. Perfect body and smooth skin. Face of an angel. Cute smile and an innocent look. This girl is how I would define my definition of a perfect woman's body. 201-468-9408 ... more >