First thing I could think of was WOW! The location was up-scale, and she had some nice lingerie on when I arrived. Asked her if she was good with massage and she said no problem. When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! She is very cute and that body, wow!! She has the curves of a model. After the shower and we got down to some serious business, however, any doubt I had that the session wasn't going to go very well quickly evaporated. She makes you feel like a king, greeting you in a nice dress and giving you a captivating smile showing off her warm personality. Not a clock watcher by any means. Everything was done with a lot of passion, a bright smile, and a warm and cheerful attitude. I had a wonderful time with her and will likely repeat. She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. Definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the time and nothing was rushed. An absolutely perfect time. The next hour was off the charts! Highly energetic, just got really into each other. The personality is a plus, and make you wanna be with her more. 614-892-8836 ... more >