I will not go into detail as there are several reviews of her. She is absolutely lovely, with soft skin and a "girl next door" look and figure. Her photos are accurate. She is wonderful to talk to and it was a lot of fun getting to know her. She greets me with two kisses on the cheek, some small talk and hangs my jacket in the closet. I go for my shower and when I come out we start our session. Loved everything about her. She is really down to earth, smart, witty, made me laugh, and not to mention insanely beautiful. Rating? is there a chart high enough to fit this rating? I don't usually write reviews but I decided to today since I have been creating a huge TDL of girls based on everyone's reviews on this board. She is a great provider on two levels. The massage itself and on the mental/emotional level as well. I left feeling like I was in love with her. If you are looking for a complete and sensual encounter, then she is very definitely a great choice. I checked this web site, and there is this new girl. I asked if she was available immediately the response was an hour's notice which didn't work for my schedule. Anyway, she is a definite must see if you are into this type of chicks. I was not rushed, nor was she a clock watcher. Her positive attitude is off the charts, from the minute I walked in until I left (a bit over the hour) she made me feel like a king. Contacted her though phone 1st and txt messages after. Easy set up. Sweet voice that just got my juices flowing. 614-710-0922 ... more >