She walked into the room right on time and then and there I knew there were going to be many more visits. WOW is she stunning and sensual in person. I mean her pictures are striking, but I have experienced so many first meetings that so often comes with a tiny bit of let down when compared to photos and online personalities. But not with this one nothing but OMG went through my head. Nice body, and a very cute bum. We agreed on her working next Wed/Thur, so we can repeat this amazing encounter. She is a very inviting, intelligent and friendly person who puts you at ease from the get go. I would go on to say that she is probably one of the most attractive women I have ever met in this industry and I am very critical in this area. She was wearing what seemed like an expensive outfit and just looked absolutely sexy. Her techniques are amazing for someone so innocent looking. I really know how to spot a real talent. Not only was she great she is absolutely awesome personality wise, a great classy companion indeed. Parked my car in the back and entered through the front door. After the massage we talked about her hometown and her conversation skills are also great. I had read some good reviews about her as well as a few of our own comments. I will definitely repeat. The view was gorgeous and she was amazing and very nice. 562-340-7532 ... more >