She can be shy at times but listens to directions very well and is all about pleasing. Parked my car in the back and entered through the front door. The pics on the website are very accurate. Loved everything about her. She is really down to earth, smart, witty, made me laugh, and not to mention insanely beautiful. I came feeling unsure and nervous, but I left feeling like a million bucks. She was done up in a sexy skirt with pantihose and a sexy bra poking out from beneath her tank top. Her makeup was attractive and her face is beautiful. The session cemented ATF status for me, and it took me several minutes to recover enough to get up to the bathroom after the conclusion. Her pictures on the website are definitely accurate. She was wearing this very sexy dress that made my jaw drop. To be honest I was little nervous because I thought she was so damn beautiful when I saw her. Don't know why I waited so long but glad I finally saw her. Pics are very accurate, pretty face, perky tits, round ass, and sexy waist. I will repeat... She says this is not her regular job so it might be hard to get a hold of her sometimes. I made my way to her incall actually walked from my location which was a bit of a mistake since it was a long walk. I will definitely repeat. 555-182-7524 ... more >