I figured with a new girl I should take the plunge. Boy was I glad I did. She has been in a great discreet location with parking, very close to where I work. I wasn't going to pass that up. She massaged my entire body, she has RMT skills! Then she moved on to my favourite part of the session, the tease! Not sure if it's just the style of her pics, but she looks much younger in person. What can I say that hasn't been said? I'm glad I met this little temptress. The session turned out longer than intended but I have to say that she is absolutely gorgeous, imho, has a great sense of humour, is relaxing, fun to be with, is a total sweetheart and to top it off provides GREAT service. I am a repeat client, and have never felt rushed, but I tend to keep an eye on the clock to make sure I don't take advantage of a great arrangement. She is quite pretty with great nice tight toned body, nice size boobs, real nice ass and very cute. Pics are of her, and I would say are 100 percent accurate. Beautiful face, sweet lips, great walk and eye contact while talking to me which I love. 470-523-6821 ... more >