Always fun to be getting a great massage and then look up to a sexy provider! I met up with her last week and I had a great time with her. She said that she would be available in the evening and that I should feel free to call her so I did. Very honest and bubbly yet wise for her age, for example she understood right away my reason for not seeing same girl too many times: afraid of attachment huh? That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. She was extremely friendly, polite and appreciative, the kind of girl that you want to hear from, and go to meet. She has a great ass! She genuinely looks and sounds like she is into what she does. She is a gorgeous lady and went out of her way to make me happy. Saw her the other day and was extremely impressed. I have never seen a massage therapist that was so, for lack of a better word, bubbly. Maybe it was the chemistry, maybe it was the great location, the really cozy room or maybe it was something else but I just connected with this lady and the entire experience was simply awesome. I have had the pleasure of her company few times. She seems to fly under the radar since there is no review of her yet on this board. 469-666-8501 ... more >