As for the service. Second to none! She did not rush me at all. Based on excellent reviews from experienced massage seekers on this board, I decided to see her before I went on my trip last month. I am glad I did. I have been intrigued by her since I saw her on this website. I wasn't going to pass that up. When a girl starts out by doing this, you just know that it is going to be a very special session. She is very pretty with beautiful eyes as one of the big assets. I'm glad I met this little temptress. I was very impressed with her service and she is pretty liberal as well so long as you behave like a gentleman. I think she may had make up artist training and it shows, her make up was done perfectly. No rush whatsoever and she was laid back chill and sexy from start to finish. She is absolutely lovely, with soft skin and a "girl next door" look and figure. Her photos are accurate. She is wonderful to talk to and it was a lot of fun getting to know her. The pictures on the website are accurate as is her description. 858-302-4085 ... more >