Loved everything about her. She is really down to earth, smart, witty, made me laugh, and not to mention insanely beautiful. Our session left me with “a quiver down my backbone, and tremors all over”. Smitten I am! Given the reviews already available I am not going into a detail account of our rendezvous. Her pics piqued my interest and after reading yesterday's review and a few others she was quickly moved to the top of my TDL. Through I had a very small window which was advised when and where she would be working next. Jumped all over it and had her contact to reserve the time slot to meet my schedule. Definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the time and nothing was rushed. An absolutely perfect time. I usually give so much more detail in a review but it feels like I'm reviewing a friend and I don't feel comfortable going into the details. She was dressed exactly like in her pictures and even satiated my request for specifically revealing poses as we chitchatted to get to know each other. Haven't seen any recent reviews dedicated to her, so thought a current review may be of help. A couple of things going for this lady: definitely her looks, sexy and sweet. Very pretty, gorgeous skin throughout and a great conversationalist. I took a chance and messaged her that I was coming to town and we managed to set a date and time. I will not go into detail as there are several reviews of her. This seems like a girl who just loves what she does. 740-486-2261 ... more >