Easy and obliging to move around for various forms of fun. Lovely smile and very eager lips. You would be thrilled with her service, she is a gem with a neat little body. I have the feeling that she truly enjoys this line of work. We sat and talked a bit before going at it, she is very easy to talk to, has very pretty eyes, nice ass and legs. The session was one of the best I have ever experienced. She is a very sweet, friendly and super sexy woman. She was everything I had ever fantasized in a girl and I was very comfortable around her. She responded very well to be being treated as a lady should be treated, that being with respect, warmth and gentleness. I could have stayed for days. She is a pleasure, and I see why she was rated the best of the rest in the area. Everything I could have hoped for and there was never a glance at the time or the phone. She is a classy girl, and could write a book on what customer service truly means. I do intend to see her again. Vocal and seductive, sensual and alluring, always passionate. Looking into those erotic eyes of her as she works you will absolutely make you crazy with lust. Had a quick bathroom visit and promptly got ready (had a meeting I could not be late for after). I told her that I was going to say that she looked like a certain actress in my review and she said she gets that a lot. I like to earn my good reviews. Pics are accurate. Location is upscale. Very clean. She is beautiful and has a great personality. Pretty eyes and lips. She made me feel comfortable and she is very genuine. 480-631-1822 ... more >