I don't know why I've never written a review for my ATF. I'm sorry guys I guess I was trying to keep her to myself. We have definitely clicked from the start and her personality shines through as you get to know her better. She's smart, sexy and has an amazing personality. She has made me feel like I'm the only one that matters during our time together. I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. She's the kind of girl that I could hold onto and kiss for indefinite time and in every way. Yes, I admit I sort of fell in love. Pics and stats are accurate - she's a very pretty lady with sweet disposition and soft smile. I told her that I was going to say that she looked like a certain actress in my review and she said she gets that a lot. She kind of reminded me of that other girl from here, great chick great service and physically just what I wanted. Her lipstick and sexy looking face bear a passing resemblance to my boss' young attractive wife. She is a very pretty. I imagined a certain outfit and she answered the door in something similar - very nice. What a refreshing experience. The fantasy for me is the innocence and charm she displays but she is one very passionate lady. She is a real treat! We agreed on her working next Wed/Thur, so we can repeat this amazing encounter. I noticed that the website was down but she still had an ad on here. I decided to call the place. 403-970-3783 ... more >