She wore a cute bra and panty ensemble. She told me to come near her and I took off my towel. Our rendezvous was for an hour as based on her positive reviews I had no qualms about a longer session, and she did not in anyway fail to live up to her billing. She is STUNNING! and cute as I knew she would be. She took directions well and made me feel like a king. I had great experience with her. I have been intrigued by her since I saw her on this website. Yesterday afternoon just as I was heading out from work, I saw she had just posted one of the most arousing ads in recent memory. I took a shower and came back to the room, she asked if I'd like a massage. I reach the location and knock on the door. She opens the door dressed in a cute little nightie. I know this may sound like a shill review. It is not. I think she provides an outstanding and different type of experience. She has an ass to die for, and a gorgeous body too as is displayed accurately in the pictures on the website. She was taller and a bit younger than I imagined, in good shape with a really nice hourglass body and clean skin with no piercings (pretty rare these days). 216-224-3902 ... more >