She is not shy per se, just a little tentative until you could ease her into speaking freely. I went in the bathroom came out, we chatted for a bit. Truly outstanding and memorable. Despite my intense urges about meeting her, we started with just sitting and talking which I really loved it put me quite at ease. She really knew how to connect with me. I honestly felt like I was sitting in my living room with my girlfriend (OK my imaginary girlfriend). I would have been content to fill the whole hour like this. Yes, some people do tend towards a certain type and lord knows I've been chasing that. But every now and then you meet a girl and realize how much you can enjoy other varieties. She is a very good natured girl and I hope to see her again before she leaves. Throughout the entire session she was smiling and bouncing around. I give her body a "10". All-natural breasts to die for. See the pics for yourself. I was going nuts looking at pictures of her and finally I had to take the plunge last night, a delightful night for driving. She makes you feel like a king, greeting you in a nice dress and giving you a captivating smile showing off her warm personality. She has an ass to die for, and a gorgeous body too as is displayed accurately in the pictures on the website. She is a very inviting, intelligent and friendly person who puts you at ease from the get go. I would go on to say that she is probably one of the most attractive women I have ever met in this industry and I am very critical in this area. 201-893-3556 ... more >