I will definitely repeat. The girl is incredible. Was surprised today when I saw her ad on here and was able to make an appointment without difficulty. Her massage skills are awesome - since she is very fit - good for smoothing out all my sore spots. During the massage she likes to talk, but she doesn't dominate the conversation, she actually listened to me and prompted me to share whatever I want in complete confidence - it felt easy to talk to her. Sometimes a guy just needs to talk about his day at work and she's OK with that and made me feel better for getting my worries off my mind. When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! I got back from the session with her and thought I would write a review, because she deserved it. I would like to share some quick feedback on this massage therapist, I paid for the full hour, the location was upscale. I will repeat... She says this is not her regular job so it might be hard to get a hold of her sometimes. I'm glad I met this little temptress. The location was up-scale, and she had some nice lingerie on when I arrived. I called the number and she answered and we had a delightful and risqué conversation. I consider myself lucky to have met and spent time with a premier companion like her. Arrived at the place and was sent up immediately and was pleased when I saw her. 720-729-7903 ... more >