All I can say is I was very happy with her and she has all the potentials to become a star. She was a real sweetie too and there was no clock watching at all. I was staying till Sunday but I think I may be staying for next week too. She is a sweetie. I asked her to keep the dress and the heels on. Fellas, she is one sexy lady. It was exquisite and relaxing at the same time. The sensations were really indescribable and I felt totally satisfied at the conclusion. Grabbed a quick shower and we chatted some more before I left. What was behind the door was a little minx in sexy cloths. She led to me to the room, I grabbed a towel as I walked over to the bathroom to wash. Very sensual teasing that made my entire body quiver with ecstasy. If you read this, thanks again for a fabulous afternoon! She is totally relaxed and no attitude, makes you feel like you have known her for a while which is great. As I was getting ready to get up, she pulled me close to snuggle and encouraged me to explore her body some more. 708-515-3401 ... more >