She massaged my entire body, she has RMT skills! Then she moved on to my favourite part of the session, the tease! No rush whatsoever and she was laid back chill and sexy from start to finish. The session cemented ATF status for me, and it took me several minutes to recover enough to get up to the bathroom after the conclusion. Very pretty face, voice to match and service with smile and aim to please. She has the potential of being the best if she keeps this up - outclassing the rest. Yes this gal is some of the best performers are out there! Nice body, and a very cute bum. We chatted a bit as she knew I was still nervous and then the fun began. All I can say is that she's everything that has been stated...you will feel like you have been with a wild girlfriend. That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". The next hour was off the charts! Highly energetic, just got really into each other. I am always too lazy to write up reviews (which is kind of wrong) since a lot of you guys have been great on here with your recommendations. She greets me with two kisses on the cheek, some small talk and hangs my jacket in the closet. I go for my shower and when I come out we start our session. I am from the suburbs but I come up all the time and I know the city very well. 585-282-4665 ... more >