She's quite attractive, how attractive you ask? Well, my gaze was drawn to a pair of sexy legs walking down the hall, her hair over her neck and graceful shoulders, maybe she felt my stare because she looked back with a wicked smile. She hugged me, we talked a little bit. I told her I need to use the bathroom. A couple of things going for this lady: definitely her looks, sexy and sweet. For full disclosure purposes, I love woman with her looks. I arrived at her location and I'm greeted by this cute lady wearing a nice set of panties. I have never had a chance to see her until yesterday. The whole experience was great. I enjoyed her company very much. She laughed a lot at my jokes. She has those beautiful breasts that are just the right size and feature lovely nipples. In terms of height, with heels she's at least my height. It's always good to play guessing games in your head as to how a massage therapist would look facially before you meet her. I entered the room and standing behind the door was this extremely cute girl with a flawless body, in a lingerie set. Facially, I thought that she was definitely somewhere in between the spectrum spanning GND and DDG, with very fine features and mesmerizing eyes. This is a lady who enjoys making her partner feel special and finding the right buttons to bring extreme pleasure. I highly recommend her not only for her sensual skills but for the fact that she is a lady with intelligence, sophistication, humour and just an all around joy to be around. I asked if she was available immediately the response was an hour's notice which didn't work for my schedule. Her skin is smooth and she smells amazing. 336-970-3367 ... more >