She has a great ass! There was no clock watching - I was over when I told her that it was time I left.. she never brought it up. Seen her for 1/2hr appt. Pics in her ads are definitely her. Love her shapely body and awesome ass. What blew me away was her personality as she made me feel great. She is athletic, cute as hell and very sexy. She has soft hair and a terrific smile. Her bottom is easily one of the finest, roundest, most squeezable bums anywhere! I will definitely repeat. The girl is incredible. More importantly, her attitude is great which is why I would repeat. She was great, no clock watching and it wasnít till I looked up and noticed the clock had two minutes left in our session. We agreed on her working next Wed/Thur, so we can repeat this amazing encounter. I went to see her because of some previous reviews on here from which I determined that she was what I was looking for, and I was not wrong! I'm really torn about writing this because she doesn't work much and a good review means some of you bastards are going to be booking her instead of me! I have had the pleasure of her company few times. She seems to fly under the radar since there is no review of her yet on this board. Facilities were amazing. 916-637-1654 ... more >