From behind is quite the sight as she has a very cute bum. In heels she was at least my height if not taller, and I still remember the awesome sight of walking behind her. I give her body a "10". All-natural breasts to die for. See the pics for yourself. I was very impressed with her looks - her photos don't do her justice and she was wearing a very tempting skirt and push up bra. She is out-going and talkative. Booked through text which was easy and confirmed by phone. She kindly told me that I worked so hard that I deserved to take a break. Beautiful woman looking very much as her pictures would suggest. Found her to be friendly, chatty and very accommodating. I was going to try her again before I posted a review but a friend of mine saw her the same day and he won't stop talking about her so I figure she is worth a mention here. She definitely deserves some accolades for her talents, IMHO. Id rate her close to a 9.5 in overall experience and would recommend. She has a great personality and for some reason we had a pretty good connection. More importantly, her attitude is great which is why I would repeat. She is a gorgeous lady and went out of her way to make me happy. 480-667-9974 ... more >