Booking was easy, the incall location was good to go, and she was amazing. Gorgeous and just an adorable package. I was actually taken aback when I saw her.... what a cutie. Can't believe I waited this long to see her seeing I live in the same part of town, what was wrong with me!?!? This was my first visit to a very classy, yet incredibly sexy young beauty. No attitude or distractions, communication was great and as down to earth as its gets. Makes for a very casual and stress free encounter. I reach the location and knock on the door. She opens the door dressed in a cute little nightie. My advice - run, don't walk to the nearest location when she is working next and have a sample for yourselves my fellow massage seekers, it can be an experience you do not want to miss out on if it was anything like mine. Anyway, she is a definite must see if you are into this type of chicks. I was not rushed, nor was she a clock watcher. Very sorry to all those other ladies that I did not write a review for. Just a hunch, but I have a feeling I might be seeing a lot of this lady! Gentlemen, if you are looking for someone to measure up to your imaginary girlfriend, then you must go see her. This board lately has had a stellar line-up of incredible ladies and I was definitely not disappointed. She is nice looking - really reminds you of that babysitter you dreamed of. This girl is the one in the pic and you'll agree if you try her out. The date went better than I had anticipated. Words cannot do justice to what she did or how it made me feel but I know for fact that I have never had such an extended feeling of euphoria in my life and I cannot wait to experience it again. 469-751-6728 ... more >