We chatted a bit, and she was great to talk to. Given her amazing face and body I would definitely make another appointment with her! She opened the door in the sexy outfit she wears in several of her pics. I don't know why I've never written a review for my ATF. I'm sorry guys I guess I was trying to keep her to myself. We have definitely clicked from the start and her personality shines through as you get to know her better. She's smart, sexy and has an amazing personality. She has made me feel like I'm the only one that matters during our time together. She does talk with a bit of a nod and a wink, doesn't seem to take herself too seriously, which I found very adorable like we were all in on the fun. I thought of seeing her again after my meeting but ended up taking some clients out and didnít get home until late. She seems to be a very bright young lady, one I could talk with for hours. She also takes care of herself. She told me that she doesn't like to take a lot of customers in a day. She definitely deserves some accolades for her talents, IMHO. Iíd rate her close to a 9.5 in overall experience and would recommend. She said that she would be available in the evening and that I should feel free to call her so I did. She seemed to adore being gently teased while I admired every inch of her exceptionally desirable figure. I am going to see her again this afternoon. She gave me the room number by texting me. 989-312-8327 ... more >