She has a great personality and for some reason we had a pretty good connection. I don't think I've ever had a bad experience with her. Contacted her though phone 1st and txt messages after. Easy set up. Sweet voice that just got my juices flowing. One of the few girls in this industry I actually enjoyed talking to, so I agree about her personality.. this ones a keeper! I found her to be very enthusiastic and engaged. Such a kissable pair of lips.. and her ass was to die for. The 2 things that really stood out was 1) fantastic body! 2) fabulous service. I felt so excited and delighted. Her massage was much better than most and she certainly takes her time. She didn't rush anything. She was very responsive and polite in her texts. I had a slight delay coming into town and contacted her about that, and she was very, very easygoing about the whole thing. I took a moment to just admire her body and her pretty bum. The nicest lips and most delicate hands. At points in time, I lost track of who I was. Without getting into too much detail, it was an evening for me to remember. The girl has an angelic appearance but she certainly knew how to make me feel really good. For those who haven't had the opportunity to meet her, the most attractive feature is her stage personality. Very pretty face, voice to match and service with smile and aim to please. She has the potential of being the best if she keeps this up - outclassing the rest. Yes this gal is some of the best performers are out there! 201-201-2488 ... more >