Her pictures do not do justice to how gorgeous and sexy she is in person. I met her at the location and when I first arrived I was blown away by such a beautiful smile, bright eyes and shiny hair. For those who haven't had the opportunity to meet her, the most attractive feature is her stage personality. The high heels and the dress put her ďassetsĒ at full value. The view was just spectacular. I'd say her advertised age is correct and an accurate list of services is offered. After lunch I decided to stop by her place which is a 5 minute drive South. Her positive attitude is off the charts, from the minute I walked in until I left (a bit over the hour) she made me feel like a king. The eyes are easy to get lost in, and giggle is so adorable. I have not even gotten to the skills department yet. Contacted her though phone 1st and txt messages after. Easy set up. Sweet voice that just got my juices flowing. She starts massaging me with lotion. Shoulder first, then arms, abs, and thighs. She is not shy per se, just a little tentative until you could ease her into speaking freely. Donít know if at my age my heart can take all of this action so I might stick to massages but she was definitely worth the visit. 405-824-3783 ... more >