Truly outstanding and memorable. We chatted for a few minutes and then I was off, and in search of a cold drink. The door closes and there she was in front of me, a beauty in a lingerie set of panties and bra. Greeted me with a huge smile on her face and genuine embrace and off we went into the room. She is hot, smoking even. She is a hot girl without a doubt but I can say that her service is even better. Guys, she's the real deal. I was a little nervous but she was worth every penny. Maybe she clicked with me / YMMV thing? I asked to use the bathroom because I was sweaty from the walk and she said sure. When I arrived she gave me a warm welcome right off the bat. Any awkward feeling you might get when you walk through the door was gone instantly. She seemed quite pleasant on the phone with a cute girly voice. I told her it was my time so after my shower she beckoned me to the room. If you are like me and want a super cute girl to remind you of your glory days then I 100% recommend her. 918-840-9525 ... more >