Some idle chit chat with a lot of laughs while we were talking about my party the night before; She is about my height with heels on, in bare feet maybe couple inch shorter. She opened the door in the sexy outfit she wears in several of her pics. Her body, attitude, and massage are the ultimate! Her entire demeanour sets the mood perfectly. Arrived for the session and it was one of those great moments when your expectations are exceeded. Pics on the site are accurate but she is quite beautiful facially with gorgeous eyes. From a physique standpoint, I actually thought she looked tighter in person. Amazing legs with nice muscle tone, fantastic shapely but firm butt. Hot body, service was good. I've been looking for a replacement for my regular and came across this one, she seemed nice on the phone and the photos were sexy. No problem since her location was close to my place. She is absolutely lovely, with soft skin and a "girl next door" look and figure. Her photos are accurate. She is wonderful to talk to and it was a lot of fun getting to know her. It was definitely worth the money I shelled out and totally worth the wait. She must have already attained a sort of cult status among massage seekers and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay that way for a long time to come. She has a beautiful body, great attitude and even greater service - a rarity in the massage therapist world. Just saw her a few days ago. 909-413-4016 ... more >