I saw her and just had to write down this review as soon as I came back. Her reputation based on a few reviews here is accurate. She is definitely one of the next rising stars! Girl has some nice GND looks to go with a fit and trim body. Not quite a spinner, but healthy and well proportioned (her pics are genuine). Cute and bubbly, she was very friendly and welcoming. Top marks for personality and attitude, she really knows how to make you feel comfortable. Making a connection with her was smooth and natural. The photos of her capture her personality perfectly. Girl is clearly comfortable talking/flirting with a gentleman much older than her. Smart and inquisitive, we had a great conversation to get better acquainted. She has a great ass! She's a great girl... I'm always going to her, if I cant get her I try again the next day. She is amazing in every way possible. She receives in an upscale location with adequate nearby parking. Her place is clean and tastefully decorated, and includes shower facilities with fresh towels. But guys, don't wait for new pictures, book her immediately and be totally surprised when you meet her in person - that's part of the excitement for me - she is stunningly beautiful. Trust me these are definitely her pictures but you have to see her in person. However, I am not a typical demographic on this board as I would say Im a little older than the average Joe. To quickly sum her up, I had a good time, she's eager to please. Thought I should share a review of one of the best massage therapists I ever visited. Donít know if at my age my heart can take all of this action so I might stick to massages but she was definitely worth the visit. I'll keep this review short and light on details cause what others have said about her already is entirely true! 808-990-6862 ... more >