I saw her yesterday and would go so far as to say that she has one of the most beautiful faces among all the massage therapists I've seen. She makes you feel like a king, greeting you in a nice dress and giving you a captivating smile showing off her warm personality. Girl is simply amazing. Fantastic provider who knows just what to do to put a smile on your face. This lady is a lot of fun, great personalty loves to laugh and play around. She is beautiful in body, spirit and thoroughly enjoys her encounters making certain that you do, as well. I have been curious about this lady for a very long time! Though many girls tempted me, I resisted until I saw her pics. Somehow, the pics told me 'new, innocent' girl. If you picture a pretty Wall-Street admin assistant, dressed in nice one piece dress, heels, you get the picture. Met with this wild one last week and it was an awesome experience. Location was clean and cool, easy parking, drive out wasn't too bad from there. Service was stellar and all requests were met with a smile and a giggle. She was very patient and accommodating, and made every effort to please. I felt that we had a good connection, and was at ease right away. Also had a chance to do some chit chat with her and she is a very intelligent and kind girl. It was exquisite and relaxing at the same time. The sensations were really indescribable and I felt totally satisfied at the conclusion. I think this girl is under-reviewed as I think just her overall package and great service will score many clients down the road. What wonderful combinations of fate, desire and destiny were at play that night, our passionate journey to the heavenly conclusion was pure bliss for both of us. She kindly told me that I worked so hard that I deserved to take a break. The satisfying grin on her face was priceless. She reacted to every little thing I did like any hot girl would... nothing too exaggerated but it looked like she was enjoying herself. 845-927-0247 ... more >