Her personality is off the charts, erotic looks, her body/ass is really hot, attitude superb, comparable experience with a full time girlfriend. Her pictures are accurate. Her positive attitude is off the charts, from the minute I walked in until I left (a bit over the hour) she made me feel like a king. She is wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She is very welcoming and makes you feel right at home. I have been intrigued by her since I saw her on this website. She has amazing curves, a toned physique, and very soft skin. It was in the afternoon, just finished having some all-you-can-eat Sushi. I give her body a "10". All-natural breasts to die for. See the pics for yourself. Booked the appointment with ease and she looked great in that outfit in the ad. She's apparently a very popular massage therapist (all the boys seem to be talking about how much they love her). Yes, the pictures are definitely accurate. She is a lovely girl kind of model-like features. We agreed on her working next Wed/Thur, so we can repeat this amazing encounter. 781-342-1590 ... more >