I'm telling you she has nice tits and one of the best asses I've seen in a while. She gave me the room number by texting me. Location was extremely easy to find and very upscale. I have a load of reviews to post, but I've been too lazy. So here's the latest! The usual services were offered and I was certainly treated to them. I haven't written a review in long while but this beautiful lady was so good I can't resist. My first impression was that she looked younger than her pictures suggested. As much as I like her pictures - in my opinion I think they make her look a bit older than what she really is. I found her to be very pretty, with angelic eyes and a sexy figure. Her massage was as good as any I've had from an RMT and it's clear she takes pride in delivering an excellent massage. Her massage skills are awesome - since she is very fit - good for smoothing out all my sore spots. During the massage she likes to talk, but she doesn't dominate the conversation, she actually listened to me and prompted me to share whatever I want in complete confidence - it felt easy to talk to her. Sometimes a guy just needs to talk about his day at work and she's OK with that and made me feel better for getting my worries off my mind. I met up with her last week and I had a great time with her. Truly outstanding and memorable. It would appear she does not have a set routine, my experience was different but every bit as good. The date went better than I had anticipated. Words cannot do justice to what she did or how it made me feel but I know for fact that I have never had such an extended feeling of euphoria in my life and I cannot wait to experience it again. 415-243-7532 ... more >