She said that she would be available in the evening and that I should feel free to call her so I did. By the time I left, I thought she was beautiful, with an expressive face - and as the other review noted, gorgeous natural breasts. For those into details on looks, nice stomach, very nice legs, not too skinny, but toned and shapely, nice shapely butt, and an absolutely beautiful smile. She genuinely looks and sounds like she is into what she does. It felt really good, felt like I was getting really pampered. Saw her for 60 minutes and we used every last second for some relaxation. She made great eye contact, and smiled and giggled when I told her how hot she was. The pics are quite accurate yet do not fully portray just how sexy she is in person. We really seemed to have a good connection. I really can't say anything negative about this girl. She is sexy, sweet...oh...! The view was gorgeous and she was amazing and very nice. I came feeling unsure and nervous, but I left feeling like a million bucks. I don't think I've ever had a bad experience with her. I donít rank by numbers but she has been added to that small list of mine and I will absolutely be repeating. 916-389-1422 ... more >