One of the few girls in this industry I actually enjoyed talking to, so I agree about her personality.. this ones a keeper! This was my first time with her and not my last. Saw her the other day and was extremely impressed. I have never seen a massage therapist that was so, for lack of a better word, bubbly. The way she makes you feel makes her look incredibly beautiful by the time she has her way with you. Place was easy enough to find, even though gps couldn't find it, basically look for it. Parking was good too, plenty of time. Sometime last week I was in the mood for a nice massage and decided to look through the availabilities. My regular was just about all booked up, so I was pleasantly surprised to find she was available at the time I had requested. I really hope this lady can maintain that attitude and level of enthusiasm for her clients because I find it makes such a huge difference to the overall experience. This was my first time with her and not my last. She has those beautiful breasts that are just the right size and feature lovely nipples. In terms of height, with heels she's at least my height. Man did she look gorgeous with that sexy flowing hair at this point I didn't want to wait for dinner. I told her it was my time so after my shower she beckoned me to the room. Maybe she clicked with me / YMMV thing? 669-228-1240 ... more >