I would definitely repeat with her next time I'm in there. I don't know why I've never written a review for my ATF. I'm sorry guys I guess I was trying to keep her to myself. We have definitely clicked from the start and her personality shines through as you get to know her better. She's smart, sexy and has an amazing personality. She has made me feel like I'm the only one that matters during our time together. Yes, the pictures are definitely accurate. She is a lovely girl kind of model-like features. I figured with a new girl I should take the plunge. Boy was I glad I did. After waking up one morning with a major craving, I deviated from my norm and decided to see this bombshell whose pics I'd been lusting after for months but was hesitant to pull the plug. This was my first time with her and not my last. Needless to say I had a great time and will definitely repeat with her in the near future. She may be young but she is as good as all the pros in this business. Maybe it was the chemistry, maybe it was the great location, the really cozy room or maybe it was something else but I just connected with this lady and the entire experience was simply awesome. She responded very well to be being treated as a lady should be treated, that being with respect, warmth and gentleness. We chatted a bit, and she was great to talk to. To say that I was very pleased with her connection and passion with me would be an understatement. Maybe it was the stars that night, maybe it was because I found her to be very sexy and hot, maybe it was because she felt and said the same. 450-977-6862 ... more >