I know that makes no sense but like I said my brain was not on level ground. I was sort of in brain ecstasy for a few hours after the session. I checked this web site, and there is this new girl. Will I repeat? Definitely - I love a talented girl, but just as important, she has a positive personality and is engaging to talk to. Met with this wild one last week and it was an awesome experience. Not a clock watcher by any means. Everything was done with a lot of passion, a bright smile, and a warm and cheerful attitude. I had a wonderful time with her and will likely repeat. The date went better than I had anticipated. Words cannot do justice to what she did or how it made me feel but I know for fact that I have never had such an extended feeling of euphoria in my life and I cannot wait to experience it again. I found her to be absolutely gorgeous. Like the hot girls you would see at a club. She is very friendly and cheerful, and a total sweetheart. She aims to please willingly accommodates all your requests with a smile on her face. Had so much fun talking with her I almost forgot about my appointment! Yet another gem found on this board! For those who haven't had the opportunity to meet her, the most attractive feature is her stage personality. This adorable and sexy vixen definitely seems to be flying far under the radar. True hottie with deep sexy eyes, soft lips and a sweet smile. I find her very attractive facially, and much more than typical GND. She has an ass to die for, and a gorgeous body too as is displayed accurately in the pictures on the website. This girl aims to please, and makes you feel special right when you walk in the door, and all the way until you walk out that door. I am a repeat client, and have never felt rushed, but I tend to keep an eye on the clock to make sure I don't take advantage of a great arrangement. 443-376-7903 ... more >